By both Autumn and Annie!! YIKES! I better get cracking.
Seven Interesting Things About Me
1. I attended eight different elementary schools, lived in five different states (CO, CA, WA, HI, VA), on both coasts.
2. I've had four different careers (printing, retail, corporate/telecommunications, education).
3. I have an outdoor shower in my backyard complete with hot and cold running water.
4. I am Japanese, Korean, and French.
5. I have a large collection of nude stamps.
6. I was a hippy kid who's father rode a motorcycle and who's mother churned butter, sewed our clothing, and did all the baking.
7. I want to either live overseas or cruise on a sailboat...and I'm trying to figure out how to do just that!
Now, I have to tag two others: